7 Growing Occupations
With everyone trying to find some job security, experts continuously look for projected growing jobs. As the competitive landscape for education and employment is expected to drastically change over the next 10 years, certain jobs are expected to maintain high growth while others are expected to falter.
- Systems Analyst – Expected increase 55% - This includes IT, managing data systems and operating computer technology.
- Biomedical Engineer – Expected increase 40-55% - This includes working in labs, the government, privately funded projects.
- Physical Therapy – Expected increase 35-40% - This includes PT assistance, senior care, therapists, sports medicine.
- Event Planning – Expected increase 35-40% - This includes event planning, corporate outings, social media associates, entertainment.
- Market Analyst – Expected increase 35-40% - This includes economists, corporate planning, financial services, government analysts, research analysts.
- Computer Programmer – Expected increase 35-40% - This includes web and systems development, website designing/ programming, Database engineers
- Health Education – Expected increase 35-40% - This includes schools, clinics, private tutoring or other related educational services